Although there's too many argument between me and you, but in the end we still holding each other hands. This will be forever and til the end. I love you.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

年三十晚 ..

Woke up in the early afternoon, lol
Called dear, wake him up few times,
only get to wake up, I didn't get mad,
its holiday man =)

Have our simple breakfast with Raymond,
brother and ruby at somewhere just nearby.
Went to ou for last minute shopping after brunch,
Dear's wanted to buy some tee.

Walked for few hour, dear only get to buy one tee
Dunno what to do also, even branded shop,
those tee no taste at all. ==

And well, have some rest after home,
Around 6 something I woke up
and waiting for the reunnion dinner.
I think everyone felt happy with that, but me?
Okay, I felt shameful with that.

My grandma still here, but because of some argument
between those parents, reunnion dinner become
no more meaning. I hate this kind of thing,
I felt sad for my grandma, when I send the food for her,
I saw her walking alone beside her house. =(

I just a kid for them, I can't do anything,
I felt helpless. Grandma, I promise,
Once I free, I will come to see you.


笑一笑,明天會更好 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment